PZRacing is pleased to announce the new version of data analysis software RacePro 2.0.
RacePro 2.0 adds many new features and now implements the use of dedicated math channels.
Below the new features:
– Automatic update search
– Improved search on Goole Earth to record finish/split coordinates
– Opening and editing track files (.TRK) already created
– Stoichiometric table export in Excel (.xls)
– Setting 3 mathematical channels dedicated (suspensions speed, difference between speed wheels)
– Saving 4 possible views of graphics (F5, F6, F7, F8)
Please download the new software and read the new manual to discover all the new features.